This cedar chest will add a rustic look to any cabin or lake home bedroom. The northwoods cedar chest is typically placed at the foot of the bed and used for storing clothing, pillows, or blankets. The northwoods cedar chest can also provide a sitting area for putting socks and shoes on. This cedar chest is also available in the wilderness furniture collection with the skip peeled logs.
- All accent logs and tops are hand draw knifed to give each piece a rustic look
- Inside of cabinet is lined with aromatic red cedar
- Two counterbalance supports to keep the lid open
- Cabinet is finished on all four sides
- Top is constructed of solid laminated strips of 1 1/2" Ponderosa Pine which helps to prevent warping and cracking
- Finished with moisture resistant catalyzed lacquer to protect the cabinet
- Custom sizes are available